We accept returns on products that are in perfect, unused, condition within 30 days of receipt of your order according to the following criteria:
- All purchases made from the BeeZ online store may only be exchanged or refunded at a BeeZ booth or event or via BeeZ online customer service.
- Your refund will be issued to the original method of payment used. Transaction fees incurred on payments made online via PayPal, Square, Stripe, or virtual credit card are non-refundable. These average 3.5% of total paid.
- BeeZ will not accept returns or exchanges once the 30-day grace period has elapsed.
- If you wish to exchange your BeeZ product, please communicate with Kathleen via BeeZbyScranton.com/contact-kathleen
- All items purchased on sale in-person or online will be considered a final sale.
- No reimbursement, exchange, or credit will be issued for items purchased on sale made at a BeeZ booth or event kiosk.
- If you wish to exchange your order, a store credit equivalent to the value of your purchase can be issued if returned within 30 days of purchase. No refund will be issued on the original method of payment.
- After 30 days from purchase, we will not accept any exchanges.
- If you wish to exchange your BeeZ product, please contact Kathleen who will be able to help you with the exchange.
- Please allow for 10 business days to process your request upon receiving your return.
- We will contact you via email to confirm the receipt of your returned package and proceed with the refund.
- Shipping costs paid with the initial order are non-refundable. The refund of the product selling price, minus transaction fees (avg. 3.5%) will be issued to the same method of payment used at the time of purchase. We cannot issue a refund to a different card or alternate method of payment.
- If the merchandise was a sale item and deemed a final sale at the time of purchase, then we will not, under any circumstance, be able to provide you with a refund. It will be clearly outlined at the time of purchase if a product is a final sale.
- BeeZ gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be transferred, exchanged, or re-sold, and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you return merchandise purchased with a gift card, the refunded amount will be issued in the form of an e-gift card that will be sent to you by email. If a second payment method was used for the item you wish to return, the refunded amount will be a credit to your second payment method (such as another credit card or a debit card).
- Please note that we can process only one return/refund per order. If you request to return more items, BeeZ will only cover the cost of the first item. Any additional return requested will be refused.
- BeeZ reserves the right to refuse returns from customers who abuse the returns and refunds policy. Customers will be notified of a redusal ahead of the shipment of their most recent purchase.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs for both purchases and returns.
BeeZ is not responsible for international customs fees.
How to request a refund
- Log in to your BeeZ account by clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link in the site menu.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your username and password.
- Click on MY ORDERS, on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on DETAILS on the right side of the order you wish to return.
- Select the option to “CLICK HERE TO FILE A RETURN REQUEST” and fill out the form.
- Once all of the required fields are filled out, submit your request.
- You will receive an email instructing you on how to proceed.
How to return your package
- Print, or fill out your USPS shipping label. (If using other services please include insurance at the value of the purchase price)
- Make sure the products are in perfect, unused condition.
- Include all the original materials sent to you by BeeZ in your initial package: paperback bound book pages, tags, and ordered items.
- Please send your return in the same box originally shipped to you (if possible) and tape the box securely. Do not use padded, or shipping envelopes.
- BeeZ reserves the right to refuse the return if the products are damaged or missing items.